Voted St. Louis’ Best Food Event, the award-winning Taste of St. Louis takes place in September at the Chesterfield Amphitheater in Central Park & Chesterfield Village. Free event attractions include Restaurant Row, the Chef Battle Royale Culinary Competition, the Main Concert Stage with free concerts, Kid's Kitchen, The ArtWalk, The Marketplace and so much more!
About the Taste
THE ULTIMATE FOOD EXPERIENCE
Voted St. Louis’ Best Food Event by St. Louis Magazine’s A-List Readers’ Choice Poll for three years, the Taste of St. Louis will take place in the Chesterfield Amphitheater in Central Park and Chesterfield Village.
THE AWARD-WINNING TASTE OF ST. LOUIS IS FREE TO ATTEND
2017 dates and times:
Friday, September 15, 2016 4pm - 11pm
Saturday, September 16, 2016 11am - 11pm
Sunday, September 17, 2016 11am - 7pm
FREE Attractions Include:
- The region’s best restaurants on Restaurant Row
- Stella Artois Chef Battle Royale Culinary Competition on the Stella Artois Culinary Stage
- The Marketplace
- School of Cooking Stage, with live demos and culinary showcases
- Concert Main Stage with free national concerts and fashion shows
- Kids' Kitchen – cooking with STEAM, Presented by SCOPE
- The ArtWalk
- And so much more!
*Food for Restaurant Row can be purchased directly from food booths with cash. Many booths take credit cards and ATMs are located onsite.
UPDATES, GIVEAWAYS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Sign up to be notified about the following (you can unsubscribe at anytime, and we don’t give out your email!)
- People’s Choice Award – a chance to win dinner for two!
- Sponsor Giveaways – many of our sponsors offer contests for free goodies
- Event Schedules and Participants – be one of the first to get the schedules for:
THE TASTE SUPPORTS THE COMMUNITY
The Taste of St. Louis supports a multitude of different charities. Over the past 10 years, the event has helped raise more than $380,000 in charitable donations to benefit organizations such as Food Outreach, St. Patrick Center, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Blues Society, Benton Park Neighborhood Association and Soulard Restoration Group, just to name a few!