Voted St. Louis’ Best Food Event, the award-winning Taste of St. Louis takes place in September at the Chesterfield Amphitheater in Central Park & Chesterfield Village. Free event attractions include Restaurant Row, the Chef Battle Royale Culinary Competition, the Main Concert Stage with free concerts, Kid's Kitchen, The ArtWalk, The Marketplace and so much more!
About the Taste
THE ULTIMATE FOOD EXPERIENCE
The award-winning Taste of St. Louis will once again take place in the Chesterfield Amphitheater in Central Park and Chesterfield Village and is free to attend.
Friday, September 14, 2018 4pm - 10pm
Saturday, September 15, 2018 11am - 10pm
Sunday, September 16, 201811am - 7pm
- The region’s best restaurants on Restaurant Row
- Stella Artois Chef Battle Royale Culinary Competition
- The Marketplace
- The Music Stage with free concerts all weekend long
- Kids' Kitchen – cooking with STEAM, Presented by SCOPE
- The Village – an eclectic mix of finders & creators for a unique shopping experience!
- And so much more!
*Food for Restaurant Row can be purchased directly from food booths with cash. Many booths take credit cards and ATMs are located onsite.
UPDATES, GIVEAWAYS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Sign up to be notified about the following (you can unsubscribe at anytime, and we don’t give out your email!)
- People’s Choice Award – a chance to win dinner for two!
- Sponsor Giveaways – many of our sponsors offer contests for free goodies
- Event Schedules and Participants – be one of the first to get the schedules for music, restaurant row booths and competing chefs!
THE TASTE SUPPORTS THE COMMUNITY
The Taste of St. Louis supports a multitude of different charities.
Over the past 12 years, the event has helped raise more than $495,000 in charitable donations to benefit organizations such as Food Outreach, St. Patrick Center, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Blues Society, Benton Park Neighborhood Association and Knights of Columbus, just to name a few!