Voted St. Louis’ Best Food Event, the award-winning Budweiser Taste of St. Louis takes place in September at the Chesterfield Amphitheater in Central Park & Chesterfield Village. Free event attractions include Restaurant Row, the Chef Battle Royale Culinary Competition, the Amphitheater Stage with free concerts, Kid City, The ArtWalk, The Marketplace and so much more!
About the Taste
THE ULTIMATE FOOD EXPERIENCE
Voted St. Louis’ Best Food Event by St. Louis Magazine’s A-List Readers’ Choice Poll for two years running, the 10th annual award-winning Budweiser Taste of St. Louis was a huge success at its new location in the Chesterfield Amphitheater in Central Park & Chesterfield Village.
Fri., Sept. 18, 2015 – 4pm to 10pm
Sat., Sept. 19, 2015 – 11am to 10pm
Sun., Sept. 20, 2015 – 11am to 7pm
THE 11th ANNUAL, AWARD-WINNING EVENT IS FREE TO ATTEND
FREE Attractions Include:
- The region’s best restaurants on Restaurant Row*
- Chef Battle Royale Culinary Competition on the Stella Artois Culinary Stage
- Goose Island School of Cooking Stage with live demos and culinary showcases
- Dillard's Concert Stage with free concerts all weekend
- The all new Kids' Kitchen – Cooking with STEAM, Presented by SCOPE
- The ArtWalk, sponsored by Sachs Properties
- The Marketplace
- And so much more!
*Food for Restaurant Row can be purchased directly from food booths with cash. Many booths take credit cards and ATMs are located onsite.
UPDATES, GIVEAWAYS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Sign up to be notified about the following (you can unsubscribe at anytime, and we don’t give out your email!)
- People’s Choice Award and Philips 66 BEST BITE Contest – your vote gives you a chance to win dinner for two!
- Sponsor Giveaways – many of our sponsors offer contests for free goodies
- Event Schedules and Participants – be one of the first to get the schedules for:
- Dillard's Concert Stage Shows
- Stella Artois Culinary Stage and Goose Island School of Cooking Stage guest demos and schedule of competitions
- Stella Artois Chef Battle Royale participants
- Restaurant Row participants
- Activities, giveaways and performance schedules for the all new KIDS' KITCHEN – Cooking with STEAM Presented by SCOPE
THE TASTE SUPPORTS THE COMMUNITY
The Budweiser Taste of St. Louis supports a multitude of different charities. Over the past 10 years, the event has helped raise more than $350,000 in charitable donations to benefit organizations such as Food Outreach, St. Patrick Center, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Blues Society, Benton Park Neighborhood Association and Soulard Restoration Group, just to name a few!