Read more about the event rules, parking information and event map.
Parking & Event Map
2017 PARKING INFORMATON & DIRECTIONS
With our newly expanded footprint, reaching up to Chesterfield Parkway, our patrons have 3 options for parking:
Paid parking, directly across Chesterfield Parkway (see map)
Free parking at Macy’s, with a short walk to the main gate of the event
Free ADA parking (see map) MUST HAVE ADA HANGTAG
2017 EVENT MAP
With our newly expanded footprint that reaches all the way to Chesterfield Parkway, our patrons have two options for parking:
Paid parking directly across Chesterfield Parkway
Free parking at Macy’s, with a short walk to the main gate of the event!
TASTE OF ST. LOUIS EVENT RULES
- By entering the event grounds, you give permission for the Taste of St. Louis, Inc. to use your image in any video or photographic imagery for marketing purposes.
- By entering the event grounds, you expressly assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards, which include, but are not limited to, property damage arising from or related in any way to the Taste of St. Louis, Inc., whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event.
- Attendees and belongings are subject to search.
- No cans, coolers, bottles, glass containers or backpacks.
- No outside food or beverages.
- No tents or large umbrellas.
- No dogs/pets.
- No "moshing," crowd surfing or stage diving.
- No weapons or firearms.
- No illegal substances.
- No skateboards, motorized vehicles or bicycles inside the event footprint.
- No large chains or spiked jewelry.
- No fireworks or explosives.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
These rules are subject to change at any time.