2016 CULINARY VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Budweiser Taste of St. Louis. The award-winning event, now in its 12th year, will take place Sept. 16, 17 and 18 at Chesterfield's Central Park & Amphitheater. We have had great success at this location and look forward to another amazing year in 2016!
EVENT DATES & TIMES (For the Public)
Friday, September 16, 2016 – 4pm to 10pm
Saturday, September 17, 2016 – 11am to 10pm
Sunday, September 18, 2016 – 11am to 7pm
Please read the following information BEFORE APPLYING.
CULINARY VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 18 years of age or older by Sept. 15, 2016
- Must attend an informational orientation meeting in September (Date TBD)
- Must be able to work a 6-8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 pm
- Must be able to complete the following tasks with no issue:
- Basic food preparation
- Follow the leadership of the Culinary Staff and assist chefs in a professional manner
- Assist chefs and participants with their demo and competition preparations
- Serve and clear at judges table during the Chef Battle Royale
- Keep the Culinary Stage, Commissary Kitchen, School of Cooking Stage and VIP food prep areas clean and organized
- Maintain organized setup of tables/chairs/linens/service areas in Culinary Stage and School of Cooking tent, VIP and Commissary
- Wash dishes
CULINARY VOLUNTEERS WILL RECEIVE:
- Recognition in social media (when possible)
- A meal for each shift worked in the Commissary Tent
- A certificate of completion (if two or more shifts are completed)
- A $25 gift certificate to a participating restaurant (if two or more shifts are completed)
- A valuable networking opportunity with chefs and culinary professionals!
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to seeing you at the Budweiser Taste of St. Louis!