THE ULTIMATE FOOD EXPERIENCE
The 14th annual, award-winning Taste of St. Louis is free to attend at the Chesterfield Amphitheater.
Friday, September 14, 2018 4pm - 10pm
Saturday, September 15, 2018 11am - 10pm
Sunday, September 16, 2018 11am - 7pm
- The region’s best eateries on Restaurant Row
- Stella Artois Chef Battle Royale Culinary Competition
- The Music Stage with free concerts all weekend long
- Kids' Kitchen with fun, educational activities for all ages
- An eclectic mix of finders & creators making a unique shopping experience at The Village
- The Market
- And so much more!
*Food for Restaurant Row can be purchased directly from food booths with cash. Many restaurant booths and all beverage bars take credit cards, and ATMs are located onsite.
AN AWARD-WINNING EVENT
EVENT RULES :: PARKING & EVENT MAP :: SPONSORSHIP
THE TASTE SUPPORTS OUR COMMUNITY
The Taste of St. Louis supports a multitude of different charities.
Over the past 13 years, the event has helped raise more than $495,000 in charitable donations to benefit regional organizations such as Food Outreach, St. Patrick Center, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Blues Society, Benton Park Neighborhood Association and Knights of Columbus, just to name a few!