2018 RESTAURANT VENDOR INFO
The award-winning Taste of St. Louis, now in its 14th year, will take place Sept. 14, 15 and 16 at the Chesterfield Amphitheater. We have had great success at this location and look forward to another stellar year in 2018.
DATES & TIMES 2018
Friday, September 14 – 4pm to 10pm
Saturday, September 15 – 11am to 10pm
Sunday, September 16 – 11am to 7pm
Location: Chesterfield Amphitheater - 631 Veterans Pl Dr, Chesterfield, MO 63017
Restaurant Row is the most popular attraction of the festival and it boasts a high rate of customer sales. It offers the ability to promote your establishment to our desirable foodie crowd with the goal of driving new clientele to your restaurant. It's also the most heavily marketed attraction of the festival which positions your restaurant in the spotlight for months leading up to the Taste!
We highly recommend submitting your application and full payment early, as space is limited and Restaurant Row fills up quickly!
Restaurant Row Fee – $2,500 plus six $25 gift certificates for your establishment, expiring NO SOONER THAN OCTOBER 1, 2019
Participation fee includes:
- 10’ wide x 20’ deep tented space (installed), with 10' behind your booth for food prep
- Four, 8’ folding tables, tent lighting and three Edison-style electrical outlets. NOTE: You must bring your own chairs
- Restaurant sign and chalkboard menu (with light)
- Ability to promote your restaurant and retain 100% of food sales at event
- Inclusion in PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD Competition (read more)
- Promotion in our comprehensive eight-week marketing campaign which includes 60,000 promotional pieces distributed throughout all participating restaurants
- Restaurant name, logo and hotlink on TasteSTL.com and mobile site
- Premium viral marketing program for Restaurant Row via multiple social media platforms
DEADLINES AND IMPORTANT DATES – Mark Your Calendars!
- Mon, June 4 – APPLICATION & PAYMENT DEADLINE – $2,500 payment plus six $25 gift certificates (postmarked by June 5, 2018)
- Mon. August 20 – Mandatory Logistics Meeting (confirmation of this date and details will be emailed to you)
- Mon. August 20 – Health Department Permit and Fire Permit Applications due at the Mandatory Logistics Meeting
- Wed. August 22 – Final menu items submitted for approval (a form will be sent to you)
- September 14, 15 & 16, 2018 – Taste of St. Louis
NOTE: Failure to comply with above dates may result in loss of ability to participate in the Event.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to seeing you at the Taste of St. Louis!
Restaurant Row Director
2018 CHEF BATTLE ROYALE PARTICIPANT APPLICATION & CONTRACT
To apply for participation in the Taste of St. Louis Chef Battle Royale Competition, please:
- Read and acknowledge your understanding of the following important information.
- Complete the online application in full.
- If accepted, participant will be required to supply, no later than Monday June 4, 2018 a $250 security deposit, made out to Taste of St. Louis and (six) $25 gift certificates to your establishment, with an expiration date of October 2019 or later.
2018 CHEF BATTLE ROYALE PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES
- Chef Battle Royale Participation: The Taste of St. Louis reserves the right to choose and confirm all Chef Battle Royale Competitors. Once you are accepted, your security check will be deposited and no refunds will given for anyone who does not compete for any reason whatsoever.
- "Battle" Guidelines: All participants must accept and abide by this Chef Battle Royale Rules & Regulations Agreement. NOTE: Your first "battle" category, as well as the rules and regulations for the competition will distributed at the mandatory logistics meeting.
- Publicity: The Taste of St. Louis reserves the right to photograph all participants and their interactions for use in all forms of media.
- Security: All participants are responsible for the security of their goods and personal items. Although there will be 24-hour security provided for the Event, we suggest all items of value are removed each night. The Taste of St. Louis, Inc. will not be liable for lost/ damaged/stolen items.
- Intoxicants: Participants may not possess illegal drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants inside or anywhere near the Event footprint.
- Insurance: Participants must maintain current and valid liability insurance, listing The Taste of St. Louis, Inc. as additionally insured, for the duration of the event.
- Force Majeure: In the Event of inclement weather, or for any reason whatsoever that the Taste of St. Louis is delayed, rained-out or unfeasible by any act or regulation of any public authority or bureau, civil tumult, strike, epidemic, war conditions, emergencies, act of God, or any other cause or causes beyond the control of the Taste of St. Louis, Inc., the participant agrees that there shall be no claim or action against of the Taste of St. Louis, Inc. Attendance is not guaranteed and no refund of participation fees will be given for any reason.
- Indemnification: The participant shall release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Taste of St. Louis, St. Louis County, City of Chesterfield, all sponsoring organizations and all trustees, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, suits, actions, damages, settlements and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of injuries to persons or damages to property directly and exclusively resulting from said participant's actions and participation in the Taste of St. Louis Event. The Taste of St. Louis, or any subsidiary thereof, will not be responsible for any kind of injury sustained by participants or guests while in agreement. By signing this release and request, I agree to follow all rules and policies as outlined in these documents and/or any addendum thereto.